Top 5 Reasons To Stay @ Funtierland 30 - Small World
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - F30 - "Small World" is the dream Disney vacation rental that will stop you in your tracks! Just off the 5 freeway and central to the best local amenities around, enjoy the benefits of a staying across the street from Disneyland. You won't find many homes closer to the park than this. Located in a safe, quiet neighborhood, this home is the perfect place to bring the family for your Disneyland vacation.
2. PRIVATE HOME - Spend your holiday your way, with the people you enjoy most, family and friends, in the comfort of your own private abode. There's plenty of space for kids to play and parents to relax without rubbing elbows. Enjoy hanging out in the hot tub after a long day at the parks. Slide down the waterslide into a refreshing pool, relax in the hot tub after walking all day at the park, cook your favorite meals in the kitchen (or keep it lazy and order in), let the little one's enjoy peaceful mid-day naps while the teenagers splash in the pool. The possibilities are endless!
3. THE FUNTIERLAND GUEST EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the So Cal sun. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for everyone that stays under our roof. Taking care of our guests, taking pride in every aspect of our homes, and paying attention to the little details is our commitment to you. It's what we believe makes the Funtierland Experience different in a meaningful way for every guest :).
4. UNIQUELY THEMED ROOMS - Our rooms are decked out in fun Disney inspired themes enough to make the entire family squeal with delight when roaming the halls of our home. So pick your spots kiddos before brother or sis take your favorite room!
5. KID FRIENDLY / PARENT APPROVED - We've got kids and we get it...traveling can seem like moving day! We do our best to make your vacation life a bit easier by lightening your load. Every Funtierland home is equipped with a laundry list of kid friendly, parent approved amenities and features including pack 'n plays, high chairs, strollers, child proofing, books and toys, entertainment, and so much more you'll just need to visit to discover and appreciate ;)! Or simply reach out to us for more details!
FEATURED AMENITIES @ Funtierland 30
+ Disney themed rooms!
+ Free Netflix Streaming including Disney Library!
+ Free speedy Wi-Fi with excellent coverage
+ HD Cable TV with 200+ channels
+ HUGE 52” LED HDTV in Living Room / HDTV in Mickey Master
+ Wi-Fi BluRay DVD Players
+ Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in Anaheim in the summer folks!
+ Washer & Dryer
+ Themed bunk beds, one has a slide!
+ And of course Pillow-top mattresses with protectors for a good night's sleep after a loooongg day of adventure!
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ Funtierland 30
+ Private, gated pool with waterslide, hot tub and gas BBQ
+ Baja step in pool for littles ones
+ Watch Disney Fireworks nightly from the back yard!
+ Foosball table in garage for family fun
FINISHING TOUCHES @ Funtierland 30
+ 1 Single Stroller - Graco
+ 1 Double Stroller - Graco
+ 1 High Chair
+ 1 Booster seat (for dining chair)
+ 2 Pack 'n Plays
+ Pool / Beach towels
+ Beach Chairs / Body Boards / Cooler / Sand Toys
... and so much more!
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH “FUNTIERLAND”!
+ Current REG Permit # REG2014-00120
+ Max Occupancy - 13 individuals including infants (10 adults max)
+ Minimum Night Stay - 3 nights
+ Parking/Max Vehicle Count - 2 vehicles MAX in driveway ONLY (will fit 2 standard and 2 minivans). Must not encroach into sidewalk. NO parking on public streets. PERMIT Parking Area Only. RVs and Trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
+ City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio, garage/game rooms etc) are off limits during this time.
+ Guests must agree to comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
2000 sq. ft.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25 years old and up
Children Welcome: Designed with children in mind!
Non Smoking Only: Smoking outdoors only
Pets Not Allowed
*Tokyo/Cars: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
Sleeps 3 - Twin loft bed over a Queen bed
*Europe/Castle Room: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
Sleeps 3 -Twin loft over a queen bed, room for air mattress
*Africa/Jungle: 1 queen, 1 double
Sleeps 4 - A full over queen loft bed
*Australia/Nemo: 1 king
Sleeps 2 + infant in pack in play
*American Mickey: 1 king
Sleeps 2 + infant in pack in play
13 GUESTS MAX OCCUPANCY INCLUDING INFANTS OF ANY AGE PER ANAHEIM CITY CODE. All mattresses and linens are fresh, clean, and offer the the perfect balance of softness, support, and dreamy comfort. When you walk into the home, the Castle Room is on your left. The Cars and Nemo room are to your right with a bathroom in-between them. The Master bedroom is down the hallway at the back of the home. The Jungle room is next to the Castle room but the entrance is next to the kitchen.
*Bedroom Hallway Bath: toilet, combination tub/shower
*Bathroom by Kitchen: toilet, shower
* Bathroom 1: toilet, tub, shower
*Books: Childrens books
*DVD Player: Blu ray/DVD player with NETFLIX
*Satellite / Cable: Featuring DISNEY channels and ESPN!!
*Television: Living Room 50" LED HDTV
Our rates and fees vary by occupancy, season and length of stay. Please contact our reservations team to receive an exact quote for your desired dates or visit https://www.vrbo.com/561654 for the current rates and calendar and to book today!
Cleaning Fee: $225 + tax
Reservation Fee: $69 + tax
Accidental Damage Waiver: $79 + tax
Pool Heat to 84° Fahrenheit (Optional): $25/day + tax
Extra Guest fee: $10/person/night over 10
*Fees subject to change, contact our reservations team for an updated quote
Anaheim City now requires all vacation rentals to charge a 15% tax for all bookings. This fee applies to all charges. If you see a home advertised that does not charge this fee please report it to us as they are breaking city law and will most likely be asked to shut down their operation.