Top 5 Reasons To Stay @ Funtierland 33
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - Funtierland 33 - “Walt's Place" is the dream Disney vacation rental that will stop you in your tracks! Just off the 5 freeway and central to the best local amenities around, enjoy the benefits of a short 1 mile drive to the Disney Resort. It's right off the freeway for convenience yet tucked away for a great getaway complimented by all the amenities you'd expect from a luxury private home.
2. PRIVATE HOME - Spend your holiday your way, with the people you enjoy most, family and friends, in the comfort of your own private abode. There's plenty of space for kids to play and parents to relax without rubbing elbows. Enjoy the hot tub after a long day at the parks. Lounge around the resort-sized pool, cook your favorite meals in the gourmet kitchen (or keep it lazy and order in), and let the little one's enjoy their mid-day naps...this home provides endless options.
3. THE FUNTIERLAND GUEST EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the So Cal sun. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for everyone that stays under our roof. Taking care of our guests, taking pride in every aspect of our homes, and paying attention to the little details is our commitment to you. It's what we believe makes the Funtierland Experience different in a meaningful way for every guest :).
4. UNIQUELY THEMED ROOMS - Our rooms are decked out in fun Disney inspired themes enough to make the entire family squeal with delight when roaming the halls of our home. So pick your spots kiddos before brother or sis take your favorite room! Check out our themed bunk beds!
5. KID FRIENDLY / PARENT APPROVED - We've got kids and we get it...traveling can seem like moving day! We do our best to make your vacation life a bit easier by lightening your load. Every Funtierland home is equipped with a laundry list of kid friendly, parent approved amenities and features including pack 'n plays, high chairs, strollers, child proofing, books and toys, entertainment, and so much more you'll just need to visit to discover and appreciate ;)! Or simply reach out to us for more details!
FEATURED AMENITIES @ Funtierland 33
+ Disney themed rooms!
+ Free Netflix Streaming including Disney Library!
+ Free speedy Wi-Fi with excellent coverage
+ HD Cable TV with 200+ channels
+ 52" LED HDTV in Living Room / TV in upstairs master
+ Wi-Fi BluRay DVD Players
+ Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in Anaheim in the summer folks!
+ Commercial Washer & Dryer for all your washing needs!
+ And of course Pillow-top mattresses with protectors for a good night's sleep after a loooongg day of adventure!
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ Funtierland 33
+ Shared resort style pool with waterslide, hot tub & splash pad
+ Private backyard with outdoor dining with umbrella gas BBQ
+ Private hot tub
+ Spectacular Disney Fireworks from the front or back yard
FINISHING TOUCHES @ Funtierland 33
+ 1 Single Stroller
+ 1 Double Stroller
+ 1 High Chair and 1 booster seat
+ 2 Pack 'n Plays
+ Pool / Beach towels
+ Beach Chairs / Body Boards / Cooler / Sand Toys
... and so much more!
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH “FUNTIERLAND”!
+ Current REG Permit #REG2014-00115
+ Max Occupancy - 15 individuals including infants (10 adults max)
+ Parking/Max Vehicle Count - 3 vehicles MAX in driveway ONLY (will fit 2 minivans, 1 standard). Must not encroach into sidewalk. NO parking on public streets. RVs and Trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
+ City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio, garage/game rooms etc) are off limits during this time.
+ Guests must agree to comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
2200 sq. ft.
Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25
Children Welcome: This house is made for kids!
Non Smoking Only: Smoking outside only
Pets Not Allowed
*Walt Disney Master: 1 king
Sleeps 2 + infant in pack n play
*Nemo: 1 king
*Lego Room: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
Full Loft over Queen - Sleeps 4
*Mickey Mouse Master: 1 queen
*Frozen Room: 1 queen, 1 twin/ single
Twin over Queen Loft - sleeps 2
*Cars Room: 1 queen, 1 double
Full over Queen Loft - sleeps 4 + infant in pack n play
15 GUESTS MAX OCCUPANCY INCLUDING INFANTS OF ANY AGE PER ANAHEIM CITY CODE. All mattresses and linens are fresh, clean, and offer the the perfect balance of softness, support, and dreamy comfort. The downstairs master bedroom features a queen bed with en-suite bathroom. Upstairs is Walt's master bedroom with ensuite. Also upstairs is the Frozen room with a twin over queen loft. Next to that is the Cars room with a full over queen loft. The Finding Nemo bathroom is nearby. The Lego room is also upstairs with a full over queen loft next to the Nemo room with a King bed. Next to these two rooms is the Cars bathroom. Two portable cribs (Graco pack-n-play) can be found in the house as well. We also provide two mattress pads to allow our guests flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
Finding Nemo Bathroom: toilet, combination tub/shower
Mickey Master ensuite: toilet, shower
*Disney Villains en-suite: toilet, tub, shower
*Cars Bathroom: toilet, combination tub/shower
*Satellite / Cable
*Television: Huge 52' TV
Our rates and fees vary by occupancy, season and length of stay. Please contact our reservations team to receive an exact quote for your desired dates or visit https://www.vrbo.com/597947 for the current rates and calendar and to book today!
Cleaning Fee: $225 + tax
Reservation Fee: $69 + tax
Accidental Damage Waiver: $79 + tax
Pool Heat to 84° Fahrenheit (Optional): $25/day + tax
Extra Guest fee: $10/person/night over 12
*Fees subject to change, contact our reservations team for an updated quote
Anaheim City now requires all vacation rentals to charge a 15% tax for all bookings. This fee applies to all charges. If you see a home advertised that does not charge this fee please report it to us as they are breaking city law and will most likely be asked to shut down their operation.